Saeed Al Bannai (SAB) Auditing of Accounts is one of the Registered Tax Agents in UAE. SAB is authorized by the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) to be appointed as Tax Agent by the companies and businesses to represent them before the Federal Tax Authority (FTA).
What is Tax Agent?
Any Person registered with the Authority in the Register, who is appointed on behalf of another Person to represent him before the Authority and assist him in the fulfillment of his Tax obligations and the exercise of his associated tax rights is a Tax Agent.
According to the FTA (Federal Law No. 7-of-2017 on Tax Procedure, ‘A Person may appoint an FTA Tax Agent to act in his name and on his behalf with regard to his tax affairs before the Authority, without prejudice to that Person’s responsibility before the Authority.’
Being your tax agent in Dubai, SAB will be responsible to provide all the records, information, documents, and financial data to the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) if requested to submit on behalf of you. We will act as a Tax Agent on behalf of you to handle all tax affairs with the FTA.
As a tax agent in Dubai, we are providing the following services:
- VAT Registration, VAT Person Registration, VAT Group Registration
- Preparing, submitting and Filing VAT Returns on behalf of you
- To maintain all the Financial records related to tax transactions
- Liaison with FTA on your tax related matters
- Represent you in front of FTA if there will be any query or clarification required
- Facilitate and Assist FTA on your behalf if Tax Audit or Tax Inspection is conducted
- Arrange or prepare all the documents which are in line with the VAT for the FTA during the tax audit
- To submit request for reconsiderations or VAT Voluntary Disclosure submission on the decisions made by the FTA
- To proceed with de-registration process on your behalf if required
SAB is a well known Tax Agent in UAE, we are always updating ourselves with the latest news and updates of the law. It will not be always possible for the companies and businesses to look after the tax affairs and tax matters and resolve it with the (FTA) by itself. It is necessary for the companies to appoint a tax agent in UAE to handle tax matters.
SAB is also providing, VAT Return Filing Services, VAT Consultancy, VAT Compliance Review and Tax Consultancy Services and Tax Agent Services in UAE – For more information on tax agent services in Dubai, Contact Us.
VAT Voluntary Disclosure Form by FTA – Form 211
A voluntary disclosure is a form provided by Federal Tax Authority (FTA) to allow businesses and taxpayers to notify FTA about the errors/mistakes and omission/changes in a Tax return or Tax Refund. A Voluntary disclosure form 211 in UAE helps a taxable person to make correction in the errors they have committed while submitting a VAT Return or applying for the VAT Refund. It gives a choice to the taxable person or business to voluntarily disclose the mistakes they have done in the previous VAT Return or VAT Refund.